We are looking for Sr. Android developers responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
Your primary focus will be the development of our primary Android application and the integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Highly proficient in spoken and written English is a requirement.
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.